Soclean Soluble Laundry Sacks Red 200 Pack
Can I buy this?
Yes! This product isn't on our PPE+ list
4.4 out of 5 stars (8)
Overall a very good product sometimes does dot dissolve thoroughly- Reason for only 4 stars
Very happy with the service & Good quality products
excellent value for money
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Designed to be used as part of the universal precautions protocol for preventing the transmission of blood-borne diseases such as HIV or Hepatitis B, the Soclean Soluble Laundry Sacks in red have been manufactured for use by linen handlers. Suitable for isolating, transporting and the disinfection of foul and contaminated linen, each bag provides a barrier between the contents and the user to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and infection exposure. Designed to be used as a liner, fill each bag with soiled linen and load directly into the washing machine where the water-soluble laundry sacks seam and tie closure will dissolve at 20-degrees during the wash cycle. At the end, simply dispose of the remnants of the polythene sacks for a highly effective method of preventing disease dispersion.
- Compliant with DHSS Guidelines HC(95)18 for the Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry
- Can be used on their own or as a liner
- Effective prevention of cross-contamination or infection exposure
- Soluble Laundry Sacks can be loaded directly into washing machine without the need for users to come into contact with linen
- Eco-friendly design ensures the bag ties will dissolve at temperatures as low as 20oC
- Specifically designed for the prevention of blood-borne diseases including HIV and Hepatitis B
- Pack size: 200
- Dimensions: 450x620x670mm
Our Soluble Laundry Sacks are also available in a Green colour, suitable for dealing with soiled and contaminated linen.