- Orders placed before 3pm are picked and packed and leave us the same day, with a national carrier.
- During busy times, it may be necessary to have an earlier cut-off date - this will be shown online looking at the count down timer on each product
- Delivery is fast & free for orders over £50 (ex.VAT) going to mainland UK
- Next day means Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). An order placed on a Friday will be generally delivered on a Monday
- Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout
- Delivery time frames are estimates only. This maybe because of transport delays or sortation issues. We have tried most of the UK carriers and they are all much the same
- There are a range of options at the checkout for Saturday deliveries and morning deliveries.
- Your order will be delivered by a national carrier such as TNT, Parcelforce or Tuffnells
- In the rare event that anything is not in stock, we will contact you and discuss options available. We do not usually take back orders, but can inform you when a product is back in stock
UK Mainland & Isle of Wight
We only ship to the UK mainland and the Isle of Wight. If an order is being delivered to the Isle of Wight a £5 (ex.VAT) packing and handling charge will be made unless the order value is £100 (ex.VAT)
Unfortunately if you live in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, any islands (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, etc) or require the British Forces Post Office, we cannot deliver to you because the value of the products does not cover the costs of the delivery.
Sorry, we do not deliver internationally but if you are happy to collect we can prepare pallet quantities for you.
- Please contact us via our help hub to arrange a return
- We will refund you the product price you paid, for full, unused, unopened packets or cases
- We reserve the right to make a charge for returns at £16 (ex.VAT)
- This return policy does not affect your statutory rights
Direct Deliveries & Returns
We also arrange for some products to be delivered directly from the supplier. These products will be clearly marked with a direct delivery logo and may have a different delivery and returns process.
Damaged Goods – Please notify us as soon as possible and we will put it right.