- Orders placed before 5pm (3pm for Scotland) are picked and packed and leave us the same day, with a national carrier. We will do our best after 5pm to get your order out to you for the next working day, but cannot promise
- During busy times, it may be necessary to have an earlier cut-off date - this will be shown online looking at the count down timer on each product
- Delivery is free for orders over £50 (ex VAT) going to mainland UK addresses
- Next day means Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). An order placed on a Friday will be generally delivered on a Monday
- Orders under £50 (ex VAT) can pay £5 for next day delivery or £2.50 for 2-4 day delivery
- Delivery time frames are estimates only. This maybe because of transport delays or sortation issues. We have tried most of the UK carriers and they are all much the same
- There are a range of options at the checkout for Saturday deliveries and morning deliveries.
- Your order will be delivered by a national carrier such as TNT or Parcel Force
- In the rare event that anything is not in stock, we will contact you and discuss options available. We do not usually take back orders, but can inform you when a product is back in stock
UK Mainland & Isle of Wight
We only ship to the UK mainland and the Isle of Wight. If an order is being delivered to the Isle of Wight a £5 (plus VAT) packing and handling charge will be made unless the order value is £100 before VAT.
Unfortunately if you live in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, any islands (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, etc) or require the British Forces Post Office, we cannot deliver to you because the value of the products does not cover the costs of the delivery.
Sorry, we do not deliver internationally but if you are happy to collect we can prepare pallet quantities for you.
Next Day Delivery Cut-Off
We have an sector leading 5pm cut-off time for our Next Day Delivery to England (Scotland 3pm). Occasionally, we may need to make the cut-off time earlier when we have a large surge in demand or a breakdown, we give an estimate on your delivery day on the checkout. Ordering early helps to ensure that your order will be with you the next working day. All dates and times on the website are an estimate.
- Please contact us or call us on 0345 450 2420 to arrange a return
- We will refund you the product price you paid, for full, unused, unopened packets or cases
- Whilst we reserve the right to make a charge for returns we rarely do
- This return policy does not affect your statutory rights
Direct Deliveries & Returns
Gompels HealthCare Ltd also arrange for some products to be delivered directly from the supplier. These products will be clearly marked with a direct delivery logo and have a different delivery and returns process.
Damaged Goods – Please notify us as soon as possible and we will put it right.