- Delivery is next day and free for orders over £50 (ex VAT) going to mainland UK addresses
- Next day means Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). An order placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday.
- Orders under £50 (ex VAT) can pay £5 for next day delivery or £2.50 for 2-4 day delivery
- Delivery time frames are estimates only, although around 95% of all orders make it within the times stated. This maybe because of transport delays or sortation issues. We have tried most of the UK carriers and they are all much the same.
- Orders placed before 5pm (3pm for Scotland) are picked and packed and leave us the same day, with a national carrier. We will do our best after 5pm to get your order out to you for the next working day, but cannot promise.
- There are a range of options at the checkout for Saturday deliveries and morning deliveries.
- Your order will be delivered by a national carrier such as TNT or Parcel Force.
- In the rare event that anything is not in stock, we will contact you and discuss options available. We do not usually take back orders, but can inform you when a product is back in stock.
UK Mainland & Isle of Wight
We only ship to the UK mainland and the Isle of Wight. If an order is being delivered to the Isle of Wight a £5 (plus VAT) packing and handling charge will be made unless the order value is £100 before VAT.
Unfortunately if you live in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, any islands (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, etc) or require the British Forces Post Office, we cannot deliver to you because the value of the products does not cover the costs of the delivery.
Sorry, we do not deliver internationally but if you are happy to collect we can prepare pallet quantities for you.
- Please contact us or call us on 0345 450 2420 to arrange a return
- We will refund you the product price you paid, for full, unused, unopened packets or cases
- Whilst we reserve the right to make a charge for returns we rarely do
- This return policy does not affect your statutory rights
Direct Deliveries & Returns
Gompels HealthCare Ltd also arrange for some products to be delivered directly from the supplier. These products will be clearly marked with a direct delivery logo and have a different delivery and returns process.
Damaged Goods – Please notify us as soon as possible and we will put it right.