Soclean Soluble Laundry Sacks Green 200 Pack
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Designed to be used as part of the universal precautions protocol for preventing the transmission of blood-borne diseases such as HIV or Hepatitis B, the Soclean Soluble Laundry Sacks in green have been manufactured for use by linen handlers. Suitable for isolating, transporting and the disinfection of foul and contaminated linen, each bag provides a barrier between the contents and the user to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and infection exposure. Designed to be used as a liner, fill each bag with soiled linen and load directly into the washing machine where the water-soluble laundry sacks seam and tie closure will dissolve at 20-degrees during the wash cycle. At the end, simply dispose of the remnants of the polythene sacks for a highly effective method of preventing disease dispersion.
- Compliant with DHSS Guidelines HC(95)18 for the Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry
- Can be used on their own or as a liner
- Effective prevention of cross-contamination or infection exposure
- Soluble Laundry Sacks can be loaded directly into washing machine without the need for users to come into contact with linen
- Eco-friendly design ensures the bag ties will dissolve at temperatures as low as 20oC
- Specifically designed for the prevention of blood-borne diseases including HIV and Hepatitis B
- Pack size: 200
- Dimensions: 750mm
Our Soluble Laundry Sacks are also available in a Red colour, suitable for dealing with soiled and contaminated linen.