Easy Hold Wooden Mirror
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Making for an engaging addition to your sensory collection, our Easy Hold Wooden Mirror is a durable and educational tool. Made from a strong rubberwood, this easy-grip mirror features two side handles designed for younger hands and a round mirror at the centre. Use to teach the younger children in your class about the fascinating world of reflections and watch as their eyes light up at the reflection of themselves peering back out. Suitable for use in collaborative play as well as self-exploration, this wooden mirror is suitable for use by children over the age of 1.
- Made from a durable rubberwood
- Wipes down easy for your hygiene procedures
- Normal, round mirror
- Helps to teach about reflections
- Dimensions: 185 x 120mm
- Suitable for children 12 months+
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity