Easy Hold Convex / Concave Mirror
Can I buy this?
Yes! This product isn't on our PPE+ list
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Designed to help develop the brains and skills of younger children, our Easy Hold Convex/Concave Mirror is a durable and long-lasting addition to your sensory collection. Made from a rubberwood frame, these easy-grip tools are crafted specifically for use with smaller hands and features a convex mirror on one side with a concave polished mirror on the other. Producing a range of reflections from upside down and magnification, these convex/concave mirrors are the perfect aid for growing the knowledge and skill of children throughout the first years of life.
- Made from a durable rubberwood
- Wipes down easy for your hygiene procedures
- Features a convex and concave mirror
- Helps to teach about reflections
- Dimensions: 185 x 120mm (Mirror 80mm)
- Suitable for children 12 months+
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity