Easy Hold Magnifier
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Develop the senses and awareness of your youngest pupils with our Easy Hold Magnifier. Designed specifically for use by smaller hands, this durable rubberwood apparatus features two easy-grip handles on either side and a 3 x magnification lens with an inset lens of 5 x magnification. A great tool for teaching children about magnification and the way in which our world can change depending on the subject matter it is viewed through. This magnifier is easy to wipe clean and sanitise along with your current hygiene procedure and is suitable for children over the age of 1.
- Made from a durable rubberwood
- Wipes down easy for your hygiene procedures
- Features a magnifier mirror
- Helps to teach about magnification
- 3 x magnification with an inset lens that offers an additional 5 x magnification
- Dimensions: 185 x 120mm
- Suitable for children 12 months+
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity