Wooden Fruit Salad
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
This set of Fruit Salad is the perfect addition to your play shop or kitchen area. It helps to introduce young children to the idea of healthy eating while introducing a range of different foods they may not already be familiar with. Each piece has been manufactured from a hardwearing wood that can be wiped clean after use. They are brightly and authentically coloured to help every child learn the importance of a balanced diet, where our food comes from and how we can prepare meals. Ask children to name each fruit or throw them together to make a hearty salad that their little imaginations are sure to adore. This fruit pack is perfect for nurseries, play schools and waiting rooms.
- Durable and hardwearing wooden construction
- Fruit Salad including bananas, strawberries, cherries, apples, a pear and an orange
- Each of these fruit pieces is authentically coloured to help teach children about healthy eating
- Encourages creative and imaginative role play
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials
- Suitable for ages 3 years+