Replenish your first aid box with the help of our Washproof Plasters. Each one is provided pre-sterilised and individually packaged to help with storage before use. The hypoallergenic material used in their construction is both conformable and breathable, allowing the wound below to heal quickly without the risk of external irritations. These washproof plasters have a protective film that can be peeled off before use and acts as a barrier between the wound pad and outside dirt. The non-stick wound pad has a high absorbancy for drawing moisture away from the wound in question alongside a low-allergy adhesive bond to reduce irritation.
- Multi-layer design to help aid in wound healing times
- Low allergy to reduce the risk of injury
- Strony adhesive to provide reliable protection
- Large and economic pack size
- Individually wrapped to maintain sterile nature
- Dimensions: 7.5cm x 2.5cm
- Pack size: 100
Here at Gompels, we have a wide range of plasters available to suit all requirements. From our Large Fabric Plasters through to Washproof Disc Spot and Washproof Tape in Blue for catering environments, you'll find exceptional wholesale prices combined with high-quality products.
Write a review for washproof plasters 7.5cm x 2.5cm 100
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Toilet Roll:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery