- Sterile and hypoallergenic
- Conformable and breathable
- Strong acrylic adhesive
- 7.5cm x 2.5 cm
- 100 plasters per pack
How do plasters work?
- Firstly, there's a peelable protective film that protects the wound pad. This layer ensures the wound pad stays sterile when you remove it from the plaster, and doesn't stick to any unwanted surfaces
- The wound pad itself is carefully designed not to stick to the actual wound, and contains high absorbency materials for fluid absorption. Above this layer, blue food plasters have foil built in for rejecting contaminated foods by metal detectors
- Next, there's a thin layer of low allergy but high bond adhesive at the end of each plaster to ensure the plaster sticks firmly but painlessly anywhere on the body
- The plaster's outer surface layer can be plastic, coloured or a textured material depending on the environmental needs of the user!
- Lastly, every plaster is wrapped in an outer protective layer for keeping the plaster sterile yet providing easy access by quickly tearing
Gompels HealthCare supplies a wide range of , and First Aid & Medical Supplies for all wound care and emergency situations.
Write a review for washproof plasters 7.5cm x 2.5cm 100
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Paint Brush:|