Angelcare Nappy Disposal System
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
The great value Angelcare Nappy Disposal System is the simplest way to manage dirty nappies. The bags are made from a specialist multi-layer film formulated to keep bad smells locked in. The unit features a Hygienic Push & Lock system: drop the nappy into the top chamber, and as the lid is closed it forces it into the bag. The clamp closes again to prevent bad odours escaping next time the bin's opened. It's equally easy to empty, just use the integral cutter to disconnect the bag, tie a knot and dispense.
- Air-seal (TM). The 7-layer film with OdourSeal (TM) from which the bags are made keep smells and bacteria locked in.
- Environmentally friendly. Instead of wrapping each nappy individually, several nappies are contained in each bag, so the system uses up to 4x less plastic.
- Large capacity. Holds up to 38 size 1 nappies.
- Push & Lock. Push the nappy into the top and as the bin is closed, the nappy disappears into the multi layer bag.
- One-handed operation. No need to let go of the baby!
- 1 Cassette = 180 size 1 nappies, 3 pack = 540, 6 pack holds 1080 and 12 pack = 2160.
- 250 x 415 x 250mm