Soclean Totally Soluble Laundry Sacks On A Roll 100
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Designed to be used as part of the universal precautions protocol for preventing the transmission of blood-borne diseases such as HIV or Hepatitis B, the Total Soluble Laundry Sacks have been manufactured for use by linen handlers. Suitable for isolating, transporting and the disinfection of foul and contaminated linen, each bag provides a barrier between the contents and the user to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and infection exposure. Designed to be used as a liner, fill each of these soluble laundry sacks with soiled linen and load directly into the washing machine where the water-soluble sack will completely dissolve - at 65-degrees - during the wash cycle. At the end, simply dispose of the remnants of the polythene sacks for a highly effective method of preventing disease dispersion.
- Can be used on their own or as a liner
- Effective prevention of cross-contamination or infection exposure
- Loads directly into the washing machine without the need for users to come into contact with linen
- Eco-friendly design ensures the soluble laundry sacks will dissolve at temperatures as low as 65oC
- Manufactured to hold a maximum weight of 12.5kg
- Only for use in commercial / industrial machines
- Pack size: 100
- Dimensions: 840mm x 660mm
- 90 litres
Our Soluble laundry Sacks are also available in a Green colour, suitable for dealing with soiled and contaminated linen.