Sensory Circles Assorted 10 Pack
Can I buy this?
Yes! This product isn't on our PPE+ list
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Our Sensory Circles Assorted 10 Pack are an award-winning option for those seeking new additions to their sensory range. Made from a super soft silicone, this 10 pack comes with 5 large and 5 small circles that each boast their own texture. Distinctive from the next, they can be placed on to the floor for children to walk across with bare feet or held in the hand to experience the textures. Encourage the children in your group to explain each texture - either with or without a blindfold depending on the level of skill. Strong, safe and comfortable in the hands, they have a non-slip base that stays put on shiny surfaces and can be washed both by hand or in the dishwasher without risk of damage.
These sensory circles support the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - colour
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Physical Development - motor skills
- Hardwearing and durable silicone design
- Soft to the touch and suitable for young children
- Brightly coloured to fit in with your existing nursery design
- Can be placed on the floor or held within hands
- Non-slip surface prevents injury
- Distinctive texture on each one - encourages children's descriptive skills
- Sensory Circles dimensions: 350mm x 80mm
- Suitable for children ages 3 years+
- Pack size: 10
While you're here, why not consider adding something like our Jumbo Colour Mixing Shapes Pack to your basket as well?