Type IIR Face Masks 50 Pack
5 out of 5 stars (2)
Excellent value for money.
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product is zero rated for VAT and as such VAT relief doesn't apply.
Type IIR Face Masks are fluid-resistant surgical masks recommended for use in Care Homes, Hospitals, Dentists, NHS and the independent sectors due the their high bacterial filtration efficiency > 98%, and a splash resistance pressure >16kP.
- Class 1 medical device EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 compliant
- Directive 93/42/EC
- 3 ply, fluid repellent design
- Ear loops for tight fitting
- Single use, non-sterile
- Latex, PVC and Nickel free
- 50 per pack
3 layers of protection with Type IIR Face Masks
- Inner layer: soft against the skin, prevents fogging of goggles and glasses. 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
- Middle layer: Melt blown fabric, provides bacterial and particle filtration
- Outer layer: Antibacterial layer 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
Find a wide range of PPE at Gompels from disposable gloves to aprons and visors.