Type IIR Face Masks 50 Pack
5 out of 5 stars (2)
Excellent value for money.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Type IIR Face Masks are fluid-resistant surgical masks recommended for use in Care Homes, Hospitals, Dentists, NHS and the independent sectors due the their high bacterial filtration efficiency > 98%, and a splash resistance pressure >16kP.
- Class 1 medical device EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 compliant
- Directive 93/42/EC
- 3 ply, fluid repellent design
- Ear loops for tight fitting
- Single use, non-sterile
- Latex, PVC and Nickel free
- 50 per pack
3 layers of protection with Type IIR Face Masks
- Inner layer: soft against the skin, prevents fogging of goggles and glasses. 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
- Middle layer: Melt blown fabric, provides bacterial and particle filtration
- Outer layer: Antibacterial layer 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
Find a wide range of PPE at Gompels from disposable gloves to aprons and visors.