Milton Sterilising Tab 28 x 6
4.8 out of 5 stars (5)
purchased before from other supplier reasonably priced
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Offering an alternative to it's liquid counterpart, this Milton Sterilising Tab can be quickly and effectively dissolved in cold water. Using a non-toxic chlorine disinfectant that has been used within the hospital industry for over 60 years, this highly effective steriliser kills bacteria, fungi and viruses in under 15 minutes. Suited for use on all equipment and utensils including baby bottles, bed pans or weaning items, this economic pack comes with 28 tables - each of which can be dissolved easily within 5 litres of cold water. Each sterilising tab has an easily identifiable 'Milton' logo embossed on it's body - eliminating the risk of incorrect usage.
- Quick and easy to use - 1 sterilising tab is enough for 5 litres of cold water
- Kills bacteria, fungi and viruses in under 15 minutes with its aqueous solution of sodium hypochlorite and sodium chloride
- Only 0.012% chlorine (much less than the World Health Organisation's recommended levels of 0.5%) ensures no rinsing is required
- Easily identifiable white 25mm embossed “Milton” sterilising tab.
- Solution acidity: pH 6.5 (pH 7 = neutral)
- 28 tablets per box, 6 boxes per pack. 1 tablet lasts 24 hours
How do I use Milton sterilising tablets?
- Prepare a bucket of water with 5 litres of water and add 1 Milton sterilising tablet
- Ensure the item has been pre-cleaned of dirt and soil before placing in the bucket
- Wait just 15 minutes
- Remove, dry (no need to rinse!) and the toy is sterilised and ready to play with
- The solution will last up to 24 hours for continuous sterilising action