Soclean Chlorine Tablets 200 Pack
Personal Protective Equipment +
As part of our COVID-19 response, we are restricting sales of a small number of products including this one. The vast majority of our range have no restrictions!
In order to purchase products marked as Read the whole story here, you will need to have received an invitation from us. We are reserving invitations for Care customers who are looking after the frail and elderly / Nurseries with Key Worker children attending who regularly purchase PPE+ products from us.
4.9 out of 5 stars (10)
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
A non-exhaustive method of cleaning and disinfecting many different items, our Soclean Chlorine Tablets are intended to offer exceptional value. This large pack of 200 sanitiser tablets can be diluted and dissolved in either warm or cold water and used to sanitise a wide range of surfaces, equipment and utensils. Each capsule liberates 1000 parts water per million available chlorine pet 1 litre of water. Compatible with neutral detergents, these chlorine capsules effectively disinfect your work environments to kill bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores.
- Simple usage instructions - simply dissolve in warm or cold water
- Less toxic than traditional bleaches
- Cleans and disinfects in one action
- Safe to handle and stores compactly
- Compliant with BS EN 1276
How to use:
- Dissolve tablets in clean water
- Body fluid spills 10,000 ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 100ml of water, allow 2 minutes contact time
- Laboratory discard jars 2,500ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 400ml of water, allow to soak overnight
- General disinfection 1,000ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 1 litre of water, allow 15 minutes contact time
- Stainless steel instruments 600ppm: Dissolve 3 chlorine tablets per 5 litres of water, immerse for 1 hour
- Toilets, drains and sinks 400ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 2.5litres of water, pour in the solution at quiet periods
- Food preparation surfaces, floors and tiles 200ppm: Dissolve1 tablet per 5 litre, allow to soak for 3 minutes and air dry or use disposable paper towels. Neutral (non cationic) detergent can be added to solution to aid cleaning
- Dish cloths, mops etc 60ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 16 litres of water, soak to bleach clean and deodorise. Do not soak overnight.
Decanting this product? Use our label sheets!
You can find the label sheet for this product under the Datasheets tab above. Download the PDF and print it on our Plain Labels for Trigger Bottles x 6. These wipe clean hard-wearing labels can then be applied to your trigger spray bottles.