Soclean Chlorine Tablets 200 Pack
4.9 out of 5 stars (9)
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
A non-exhaustive method of cleaning and disinfecting many different items, our Soclean Chlorine Tablets are intended to offer exceptional value. This large pack of 200 sanitiser tablets can be diluted and dissolved in either warm or cold water and used to sanitise a wide range of surfaces, equipment and utensils. Each tablet liberates 1000 parts water per million available chlorine pet 1 litre of water, even after to 5 years of storage making them a long lasting and economic choice. Compatible with neutral detergents, these chlorine tablets effective disinfect your work environments to kill bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores.
- Simple usage instructions - simply dissolve in warm or cold water
- Less toxic than traditional bleaches
- Cleans and disinfects in one action
- Safe to handle and stores compactly
- Compliant with BS EN 1276
How to use the chlorine tablets:
- Dissolve tablets in clean water
- Body fluid spills 10,000 ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 100ml of water, allow 2 minutes contact time
- Laboratory discard jars 2,500ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 400ml of water, allow to soak overnight
- General disinfection 1,000ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 1 litre of water, allow 15 minutes contact time
- Stainless steel instruments 600ppm: Dissolve 3 chlorine tablets per 5 litres of water, immerse for 1 hour
- Toilets, drains and sinks 400ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 2.5litres of water, pour in the solution at quiet periods
- Food preparation surfaces, floors and tiles 200ppm: Dissolve1 tablet per 5 litre, allow to soak for 3 minutes and air dry or use disposable paper towels. Neutral (non cationic) detergent can be added to solution to aid cleaning
- Dish cloths, mops etc 60ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 16 litres of water, soak to bleach clean and deodorise. Do not soak overnight.
Here at Gompels, we have a wide range of alternative items to our chlorine tablets such as our Foaming Antibacterial Cleansing Spray which kills 99.999% of bacteria.