There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
Whether it's in the Early Years classroom or to support independent living, the Talking Tin is the ideal spoken word resource. Originally designed to sit on top of tins to identify the contents for the visually impaired, the uses have escalated to encompass many areas. In the early years setting they can be used as part of the Communication and Language curriculum by encouraging children to speak and listen to them. They can be used for idea sharing, story telling, instruction and even as part of games such as treasure hunts. There are two options: Yellow with a 20 second recording time, and Red with a 40 second recording time.
- Two record buttons for message protection
- Play button for playback
- Built-in magnets underneath mean they can be attached to any metal surface
- Straps are available to attach them to non-metallic surfaces
- Messages can be re-recorded again and again
- Recordings are saved, even if the batteries run flat and are replaced
- Batteries included and are replaceable
- Yellow = 20 second recording time
- Red = 40 second recording time
- 79mm diameter x 22mm