Gardening Tools Belt
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
Get the fully equipped for a day in the garden with this Gardening Tools Belt. Sized appropriately for younger children, this brightly coloured utility belt features a green and red contrasting design with captivating ladybirds. It is a practical way for them to carry their most essential gardening tools - a spade, fork and gloves - straight out to the freshly prepared planting section. Offering little explorers the chance to discover a range of different plant types and insects, the elasticated gloves keep unwanted objects out and the gloves on at all times. Wooden handles on both the tools are comfortable to hold and easy to clean with the entire tools belt being a fun and practical option for any budding gardener.
- Set consists of children's gloves, a spade and a fork.
- Provides a great opportunity for children to discover nature
- Brightly coloured and patterned with ladybirds
- Can be strapped around the waist of all children - fully adjustable
- Conforms to current European safety standards
- Tools belt consists of 4 play pieces
- Suitable for children aged 3 years+
- 300mm x 195mm x 200mm