Denaturing Kit 250ml
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
An essential tool in any medical environment that regularly deals with medicines, our Denaturing Kit 250ml provides a secure area for safe disposal. Made from a durable plastic, this large 250ml pot has a screw down lid for secure storage and a large, detailed label on the front that explains the correct instructions for use. Suitable for use in the denaturing of controlled drugs, this sizeable pot is the ideal addition to your clinical refuse routine.
- Sturdy, plastic construction
- Suitable for the denaturing of controlled drugs
- Large capacity for sufficient storage
- Volume: 250ml
Instructions for denaturing kit:
- Fill the jar up to the arrow mark - drugs line
- Shake the contents to mix
- Add water up to the upper edge of the label - water line
- Shake for 30 seconds
- Store the jar in the controlled drug cupboard for 24 hours
- Dispose the jar in your normal medicine waste bin