First Aid Kit Small BS 8599-1
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product has been classified as being VAT exemptible for eligable registered Charities. Please check our guidelines on eligability.
Make sure you're logged in, to display VAT relief on this product.
First Aid kits are not only an essential item for Care Homes and educational settings, but are also a legal requirement for all businesses: the Health and Safety Executives (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 require all businesses to provide adequate and appropriate first-aid equipment.
HSE also states that an assessment of first-aid needs should be conducted to establish the requirements for individual businesses. Gompels own-brand first aid kits offer a comprehensive solution to your first aid requirements, to help first aiders provide appropriate treatment advice. The kits also meet BS 8599-1 (British Standard) for workplace first aid kits.
Contents (contents list included in pack):
- 1 x guidance leaflet, containing basic first aid advice
- 2 x medium sterile dressing: min. 7.5cm x 2m, with absorbent pad 12cm x 12cm
- 2 x large sterile dressing: min. 10cm x 2m, with absorbent pad 18cm x 18cm
- 2 x triangular bandage: 20gsm (non woven or cotton) 90cm x 90cm x 127cm
- 2 x sterile eye pad dressing: 5cm x 1.5m with oval pad 7cm x 5cm
- 40 x assorted washproof plasters - island design: 10pcs 72 x 25mm; 5pcs 72 x 19mm; 5pcs 38 x 38mm
- 20 x alcohol-free wipes: 80cm2
- 1 x adhesive tape: 2.5cm x 5m
- 6 x pairs nitrile gloves: size 8 - 9; EN455-1 & EN455-2
- 2 x sterile finger dressing: 4cm x 30cm, with pad 4cm2
- 1 x resuscitation face shield: one way valve
- 1 x foil blanket: 130cm x 210cm
- 1 x burns dressing: 100cm2
- 1 x scissors: 14.5cm
- 1 x conforming bandage: 7.5cm x 4m
- 1 x plastic box: with two 4c stickers