Deb Stokoderm Sun Protect Cream Spf50 1ltr
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Designed for use in busy nurseries and primary schools, the Deb Stokoderm Sun Protect Cream has been formulated with a high SPF50. Ideal for protecting young and adult skin alike during those hot Summer months, this perfume-free cream promises a non-irritative application while being resistant to water and sweat. Protecting against UVA, UVB and UVC rays alike, the sun protect cream is suitable for use from 6 months old making it perfect for nurseries with the youngest of students.
- Non-greasy formula
- Can withstand immersion in water
- Non-perfumed mix is perfect for those suffering from allergies, sensitive skin and atopic eczema.
- Volume: 1 litre
- Case size: 6
Instructions for use:
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before exposure to the sun
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours, or more frequently if sweating, washing or playing in water
- Remember, applying an insufficient amount of product reduces the protective performance and over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat