Deb Stokoderm Sun Protect Cream Spf50 1ltr
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Works Well Together
Deb Stokoderm Sun Protect Cream is a highly effective SPF50 sunscreen, designed to protect against the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and UVC rays. This sun cream is ideal for use in: nurseries; primary schools; care homes; and also essential for outdoor workers. Use with the Deb Sun 1000 Protect Dispenser for a user-friendly, convenient and economical dispensing system. Provides a fun and easy-to-use way for children to apply sunscreen.
- Suitable for ages 6 months+
- UVA 5* rated protection
- Water resistant and sweat resistant
- Non greasy after-feel
- Ultra sensitive formula - suitable for those with allergies, sensitive skin and atopic eczema
- Hydrates the skin and protects the skin's natural moisture system
- Highly economical - use with Deb Sun 1000 Protect Dispenser, for measured doses
- Volume: 1 litre
- Case size: 6
Instructions for use:
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before UV exposure. REMEMBER - applying an insufficient amount of sunscreen will reduce its protective performance
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours, or more frequently if sweating or washing
- Remember - UV rays can damage the skin even on cloudy days, so sunscreen should always be applied whenever spending time outdoors.
Specially formulated by Deb, a world leader in occupational skin care and hand hygiene.
*Sun Protection Factor 50 (SPF50) prolongs the skin's natural protection time against the sun's UVB rays by a factor of 50.
- UV rays can damage the skin even on cloudy days, so sunscreen should always be applied when the UV index reaches 3.
- Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer in the UK, with rates increasing more than any other type of cancer: therefore, protection from a suitable sunscreen is essential
- Sunscreen with a high SPF does not provide full protection against UV rays, and therefore does not substitute the need for appropriate clothing for children e.g. wearing a sun hat, and covering exposed skin appropriately