Designed for use in busy nurseries and primary schools, the Deb Stokoderm Sun Protect Cream has been formulated with a high SPF50. Ideal for protecting young and adult skin alike during those hot Summer months, this perfume-free cream promises a non-irritative application while being resistant to water and sweat. Protecting against UVA, UVB and UVC rays alike, the sun protect cream is suitable for use from 6 months old making it perfect for nurseries with the youngest of students.
- Non-greasy formula
- Can withstand immersion in water
- Non-perfumed mix is perfect for those suffering from allergies, sensitive skin and atopic eczema.
- Volume: 1 litre
- Case size: 6
Instructions for use:
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before exposure to the sun
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours, or more frequently if sweating, washing or playing in water
- Remember, applying an insufficient amount of product reduces the protective performance and over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
Write a review for deb stokoderm sun protect cream spf50 1ltr
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Plaster:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery