Controlled Drug 27 Litre Capacity Lockable Cabinet
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
This product has a 14 working day lead time for delivery, as it is shipped to you direct from the manufacturer.
Damaged goods: If goods are damaged upon delivery, please contact us and we can arrange a collection/replacement service, this is free of charge.
Changed your mind? Please contact us to arrange a collection within 5 days of the delivery date, the goods must be in a boxed, unused, resalable condition with original packaging. There will be a restocking fee of 31% or a minimum of Â£30.
The Controlled Drug 27 Litre Capacity Lockable Cabinet from BristolMaid has been designed to meet the statutory requirements for the storage of controlled drugs. It is a single point locking cabinet, fitted with a key retaining seven lever lock conforming to BS3621, and is possibly the safest and most secure cabinets available.
- Seven lever lock conforms to BS3621
- 2 keys supplied
- Conforms with the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973
- Made of 1.5mm mild steel seamlessly welded for additional strength
- Reinforced fixing points to prevent removal from the wall
- Return on door prevents removal if hinge is vandalised
- 1 removeable adjustable shelf
- Finished in white epoxy polyester paint
- Manufactured in the UK
- 335 x 270 x 300mm