Travel First Aid Kit BS 8599-1
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product has been classified as being VAT exemptible for eligable registered Charities. Please check our guidelines on eligability.
Make sure you're logged in, to display VAT relief on this product.
This handy travel first aid kit is supplied in a convenient nylon bag. First Aid kits are not only an essential item for Care Homes and educational settings, but are also a legal requirement for all businesses: the Health and Safety Executives (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 require all businesses to provide adequate and appropriate first-aid equipment.
HSE also states that an assessment of first-aid needs should be conducted to establish the requirements for individual businesses. Gompels own-brand first aid kits offer a comprehensive solution to your first aid requirements, to help first aiders provide appropriate treatment advice. The kits also meet BS 8599-1 (British Standard) for workplace first aid kits.
Contents (contents list included in pack):
- 1 x guidance leaflet, containing basic first aid advice
- 1 x medium sterile dressing: min. 7.5cm x 2m, with absorbent pad 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x triangular bandage: 20gsm (non woven or cotton) 90cm x 90cm x 127cm
- 10 x assorted washproof plasters - island design: 5pcs 72 x 19mm; 5pcs 72 x 25mm
- 10 x alcohol-free wipes: 80cm2
- 2 x pairs nitrile gloves: size 8 - 9; EN455-1 & EN455-2
- 1 x resuscitation face shield: one way valve
- 1 x foil blanket: 130cm x 210cm
- 2 x burns dressing: 100cm2
- 1 x scissors: 14.5cm
- 1 x adherent dressing (non-woven material): sterile, island dressing design. Min. size 7.5cm x 7.5cm. Dressing pad not less than 20% of surface area
- 1 x trauma bandage: pad size 18 x 10cm