Tommee Tippee First Cup
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Designed as the perfect introduction to self-feeding, the Tommee Tippee First Cup promises to become a firm favourite. The entire body and lid has been manufactured from durable plastic making it dishwasher, microwave and steriliser safe. It has two large easy-hold handles and a fold down, leakproof spout for transportation. Ideal for babies at the early stages of weaning, each cup has a large capacity - perfect for hotter days or simply to encourage water consumption.
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Small and easy-grip handles for use by younger children
- Leak-proof design to reduce accidents
- Recommended by healthcare professionals
- Free flow teat design with graduations
- BPA free
- Suitable for children ages 4 month+
- Volume: 190ml
- Pack size: 1
- These cups come in assorted colours. For limited quantities we may be able to pick out the colour you require, but we cannot guarantee it because we can only buy in the assortment from the manufacturer.
Create the nursery or care environment your children deserve with our wide selection of wholesale products. From Baby Velcro Easy Fastening Bibs through to Low High Chair and Tommee Tippee Nursery Cups, you'll discover all the essential resources right here today.