Plain Labels for Trigger Bottles x 6
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Gompels Plain Trigger Spray Labels on an A4 sheet, for when you are decanting our cleaning chemicals
How to use our label sheets:
- Place the A4 plain labels into your printer tray, usually it's label side down but its worth checking with some plain paper first. (draw an X on one side of the paper, place it in the tray, click print and see which side gets printed on)
- Find the label sheet for the product you are decanting. On each product page, under the 'Datasheets' tab, you can find PDF document called 'label sheet'.
- When printing the PDF, we recommend changing your print settings to 'Actual size' rather than 'Fit to page' - This stops the printer adding a margin which will move the artwork off of the label!
- Once printed, you can apply your new labels to your trigger spray bottles. To avoid creases or bubbles, start sticking from the middle point of the label and smooth in an outwards motion.
Our labels are:
- Polyester - 12 month application
- Waterproof and mostly chemical resistant
- Can be gently wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Each label measure approximately 80mm x 80mm
- Keeps you compliant for CQC inspections
- Colour inkjet printer that can print A4 size
- Label sheets from each product page
- As many plain label sheets as you require
- Trigger spray bottles