People Who Help Us Puzzle
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This chunky wooden People Who Help Us Puzzle features 6 emergency workers including a fire fighter, police office, doctor, life guard and more. Each is made up of three sections, which little ones can mix and match the clothes for each worker. This puzzle helps children better understand the roles of people that help them in life.
- Great for developing: vocabulary, matching skills and concentration
- Suitable for age 12 months plus
- Promotes language development as children talk about each job
- 18 pieces per puzzle
- Made from responsibly sourced materials
- Conforms to current toy standards