10 million people in the UK experience incontinence. Adult Nappies are the best option for faecal incontinence. With adjustable sides and resealable tape, they offer a secure anatomical fit. The cotton feel breathable backing keeps rustling to a minimum and the pads have double cuffs for extra protection compared to others on the market, making them ideal bowel incontinence pads.
How to fit an Adult Nappy
- Once the pad is removed from its packaging, unfold it and gently pull out the sides. Refold length-ways to form a channel in the middle of the pad.
- Position evenly between the resident’s legs, ensuring the tabbed part is to the back.
- Pull up the front and open out the sides.
- Wrap the back section around the front of the body.
- Fix securely using the adhesive tabs, making sure that they are aligned horizontally, and check for any gaps around the waist and legs.
- Smooth out the adult nappy around the crotch area, ensuring sufficient contact of the all in one is made with the wearer.