Gompels Powder-Free Latex Gloves 100
4.8 out of 5 stars (35)
Does the Job
The gloves are fit for purpose
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Developed in line with our economic gloves range, these Gompels Powder-Free Latex Gloves come in a handy 100 pack. Renowned for being strong and allowing for greater sensitivity when performing certain tasks, they each feature a polymer coating that increases resistance and dexterity. Each to put on, the powder-free design ensures that latex allergens are unable to become airborne - therefore reducing the risk of contamination. These vinyl gloves are free from animal products and are vegan-friendly.
- Highly resistant to chemical solutions
- Polymer coated latex provides exceptional touch and sensitivity
- Textured fingers and palm area provides enhanced grip
- Powder-free design eliminates powder related contamination
- Beaded cuffs aid application and minimise the risk of tearing
- AQL 1.5 medical grade and conforms to BS EN455 part 1, 2 and 3
- Non-sterile glove
- Available in X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Pack size: 100
We also stock out Latex-Free Vinyl gloves for procedures that require a reduced risk of allergies.