Cleveland Bariatric Ii Dynamic Replacement Mattress With Digital Pump
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
This product has a 7 working day lead time for delivery, as it is shipped to you direct from the manufacturer.
Damaged goods: If goods are damaged upon delivery, please contact us and we can arrange a collection/replacement service, this is free of charge.
Changed your mind? Please contact us to arrange a collection, the goods must be in a boxed, unused, resalable condition with original packaging. There is a restocking charge of 25%.
The Cleveland Bariatric Dynamic Mattress provides a dual therapy system for plus-size patients weighing up to 300kg. It provides pressure redistributing functions, which when used in conjunction with clinical expertise will improve patient outcomes and comfort. This good value-for-money bariatric mattress can be used with patients presenting complex pressure wounds or as a preventative device. The transverse cell construction of 10 inch / 215mm dimensions, provides support when its most required. Ideal for use in a home care or care home environment, the simple-to-use settings and functionality, enables care providers to set up the mattress system quickly and easily.
- 'Skin kind' mattress cover: Infection control - The water resistant, multi-stretch, breathable cover has welded seams and an antimicrobial coating, ensuring a robust defence against water ingress, whilst promoting effective infection control.
- Multi-functional digital control unit: Easy to use - The control unit enables a one in three cell alternating cycle, which is recognised as an effective relief cycle for heavier clients.
- Deep cells: Patient comfort - The large, deep nylon PU transverse cell construction, provides support when its most required.
- CPR pull cord: Protecting patient safety - The CPR function aids rapid deflation when medical emergencies occur.
- Transport Mode: Reducing patient discomfort - Activating the transport mode ensures that the mattress remains stable and doesn't create unnecessary movement or pressure on the patient's body during transportation. This helps prevent discomfort, pain, and potential injury during movement.
- Dimensions: 200cm x 120cm x 20cm
- 2 Year Warranty: Value for money - The multi featured Cleveland Bari demonstrates great value for money, backed by a two-year warranty.
- Very High Risk