Baby Evacuation Trolley
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
This product has a 30 working day lead time for delivery, as it is shipped to you direct from the manufacturer.
Damaged goods: If goods are damaged upon delivery, please contact us and we can arrange a collection/replacement service, this is free of charge.
Changed your mind? Please contact us to arrange a collection within 30 days of the delivery date, the goods must be in a boxed, unused, resalable condition with original packaging. There is a restocking fee of Â£35 (ex.VAT) for the evacuation trolley.
The Baby Evacuation Trolley is allows 2 staff to evacuate up to 6 babies quickly and safely in accordance with the 1:3 ratio required in a baby room. Normally staff would have to be brought in from outside the room to help evacuate, with risks both to all, and the additional problem of what to do with the babies at the assembly point. The trolley opens easily and folds flat when not in use, to ensure that it is easily accessible at all times. Best practice procedures mean that evacuation should be done once only, with no re-entry, so it's vital that all babies can be evacuated in one trip. The main compartment is divided so that toddlers can be evacuated alongside recumbent babies.
- Evacuates 6 babies at a time
- Holds standing and lying babies simultaneously
- Keeps babies safe and comfortable at the assembly point
- Side pocket for the register
- Developed in conjunction with Nottinghamshire Fire Service
- Steel frame and large industrial castors to cope with raised door frames
- Brakes fitted at both ends for additional safety
- Wipe-clean compartment
- Folds flat and can be stored against a wall for immediate access
- Measures 135 x 62 x 85cm
- Made in the UK