Argyll Ii Dynamic Replacement Mattress With Digital Clp Pump
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
This product has a 7 working day lead time for delivery, as it is shipped to you direct from the manufacturer.
Damaged goods: If goods are damaged upon delivery, please contact us and we can arrange a collection/replacement service, this is free of charge.
Changed your mind? Please contact us to arrange a collection, the goods must be in a boxed, unused, resalable condition with original packaging. There is a restocking charge of 25%.
The well-regarded Argyll Dynamic Mattress supports the management and care of patients, minimising the risk and burden of pressure injuries. When used in conjunction with clinical expertise, the Argyll results in improved quality and safety of care. For patients who have existing and potentially severe pressure damage, the digital control unit offers dual functionality, with alternating and CLP (Constant Low Pressure) therapy modes. The Argyll is a prescribed system in home care and care home settings, where efficacy and patient needs are balanced with value for money.
- 'Skin kind' mattress cover: The water-resistant, multi-stretch, breathable cover has welded seams and an antimicrobial coating, ensuring a robust defence against water ingress, whilst promoting effective infection control.
- Multi-functional digital control unit: The control unit provides healthcare workers with options for tailoring care with alternating, CLP and Static surfaces.
- 20 x 200mm deep PU Cells: The large, deep nylon PU cells cyclically inflate and deflate in an alternating pattern, providing direct pressure relief.
- CLP (Constant Low Pressure) option: CLP is an alternative therapy mode, which promotes patient immersion and enhanced healing.
- CPR Pull Cord: The CPR function aids rapid deflation when medical emergencies occur.
- Transport Mode: Activating the transport mode ensures that the mattress remains stable and doesn't create unnecessary movement or pressure on the patient's body during transportation. This helps prevent discomfort, pain, and potential injury during movement.
- Dimensions: 200cm x 88cm x 20cm.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Output pressures: 26-52mmHg
- Very High Risk