Aeroplane Wall Toy
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
This product is shipped directly to you from the manufacturer. This means it will has a longer delivery time than our other products. Our manufacturer has quoted 14 days delivery.
Please also bear in mind that this product has a different returns process to normal - please contact us for more information.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Draw their attention from the minute they step into your classroom with this bold Aeroplane Wall Toy. Manufactured in bold colours and boasting the shape of a recognisable aeroplane, this wall game easily affixes to any hard surface with the pre-drilled fixing holes and attachment screws. Supplied in 5 different pieces for easy installation and transport, the engaging activity board is packed with a range of activities designed to encourage the development of skills. Working on hand eye coordination and fine motor skills, the wall toy features a clock with moving hands, wire bead maze, magnetic pens, shape maze and interlocking gears. Perfect for exciting nurseries or primary schools.
- Brightly coloured to attract and keep the attention of young pupils
- Easy to install and transport
- Helps to develop different skills
- Easy to wipe clean and sanitise after use
- Suitable for children aged 1 year+
- Simensions: 1800mm x 600mm x 50mm
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Physical Development: Motor Skills
- Physical Development: Hand-Eye Coordination
- Personal Development: Collaborative Skills
- Communication & Language: Descriptive Language
- Communication & Language: Reasoning
- Expressive Arts & Design: Imaginative Play
- Maths: Time
- Maths: Shape & Space
Alternatively, consider our Crocodile Wall Toy for your classroom wall as an interactive way of developing many of their key skills for the future.