Gompels Heavy Duty Stain Remover 10 Litre
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
A great option for busy and high-traffic care homes or nurseries, our Gompels Heavy Duty Low Temp Stain Remover is provided in a large 10 litre bottle. Sitting within a durable plastic container with secure screw down lid for storage, this formula can be easily distributed out into smaller bottles for ease of use. Highly effective, this cleaner is lightly fragranced and colour safe and can be included in your wash loads along with patient clothing, soiled bedding or even sport kits. Working at temperatures as low as 30 degrees, this stain remover allows you to run lower energy bills making it both ecological and economic while still providing a powerful clean to every item.
- Colour safe which reduces number of loads required
- Lower temperature washes mean quicker washing times and less electricity use
- Stain remover works effectively against grease, faeces, urine, and blood easily
- Powerful and hard working on every wash
- Large and economic 10 lite bottle
- Suitable for use with autodose machines
- Suggest dose: 6-8ml per 1kg dry wash load
- Approximately 180 washes
- Volume: 10 litres
- Pack size: 1