Mental Health At Work Training
Did you know 1 in 6.8 people are experience mental health problems in the workplace? This costs employers between £30-42 billion in the UK each year.
In this Mental Health At Work Training video presented by Kevin Clara & Rachael you will learn:
- Challenge vs Performance - How too much pressure and stress can lead to a breakdown
- The 3 stages of stress - Alarm, Resistance & Exhaustion and how our body reacts
- Symptoms of a burnout used by researchers of occupational stress
- Warnings signs and symptoms that you may be heading towards a burnout
- How you can help your own mental attitude while at work
- The power of the heart and how to control your heart rhythm
We hope you enjoy learning about this topic.