Gompels Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves Blue 200 Pack
5 out of 5 stars (27)
Excellent product at a good price
Good product for my care company and at a good price
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Suitable for anyone with an allergy to latex, Gompels Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves are suitable for medical and everyday use. Each one has been designed with an ambidextrous shape that eliminates wasted time during application. A range of different sizes ensures you conform to existing hand hygiene regimes by wearing properly fitted gloves during work time. The construction of Nitrile offers a higher resistance to oils, acids and most household chemicals - ideal for janitorial cleaning or use in garages. Being powder-free, they reduce the absorption and spread of environmental allergens.
- Medical grade AQL 1.5
- Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves help to reduce absorption and spread of environmental allergens
- Food safe and industry standard blue for use in catering environments.
- Highly resistant to oils, acids and most household chemicals
- Compliant with EN 374-2, EN 374-3 and EN455 Parts 1,2 and 3.
- Available in Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small and Extra Small
- Pack size: 200