Gompels provide latex gloves at an unbeatable price. Latex gloves are a good all round glove for everyday tasks that require a high degree of feel and sensitivity. The popularity of latex gloves stems from a good overall strength, they are generally favoured for their tactile properties and resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions.
- Great strength and sensitivity
- Good chemical resistance
- Textured fingers offer excellent grip
- We sell sterile latex gloves as well - great for medical procedures where there is a greater risk of infection
- Close comfortable fit makes these gloves ideal for regular use
- The main raw material of natural rubber makes these gloves extra stretchy
- Available in powder-free, powdered and premium powder free
- Medical grade AQL 1.5
- Can be used in conjunction with our glove dispensers
Suitable For: Many janitorial, care home and nursery applications, such as cleaning or changing pads and nappies and for non-invasive medical procedures like washing patients and treating chronic wounds such as leg ulcers. Also widely used in the home, for keeping hands clean when performing messy and smelly household tasks.
Powder-Free Latex Gloves
Powder free design contains fewer chemicals and fewer proteins, as a result these are significantly less allergenic and more skin tolerble.
Powdered Latex Gloves
Pre-powdered to aid application, increase user’s comfort and to absorb perspiration
Powder-Free Premium Latex
Superior quality polymer coated latex gloves provide superior touch and sensitivity.
Sterile Latex Gloves
Individually wrapped in sterile for added protection where there is a risk of infection and cross-contamination
Why not check out our range of glove dispensers?
They are wall mountable and are easy to use and refill. Designed to organise and store neatly all your glove boxes
Experiencing an allergy?
View our medical briefing on gloves and allergies
- per page