Whizzy Dizzy Rotating Platform
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
This product is shipped directly to you from the manufacturer. This means it will has a longer delivery time than our other products. Our manufacturer has quoted 14 days delivery.
Please also bear in mind that this product has a different returns process to normal - please contact us for more information.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Providing hours of dizzying entertainment, the Whizzy Dizzy Rotating Platform is truly thrilling. Perfect for primary schools, this unique device can be used to support a wide range of developmental areas while also sending an excited wave through your entire class. The bright green colour captures their eye instantly while also ensuring it pairs with other equipment. This Whizzy Dizzy can be used to improve hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills. In addition, children will activate their core muscles as they grip on and learn to coordinate their movements in order to make their way around the central post. When in use, the Whizzy Dizzy is fully controllable by the user and will only spin as fast as they can make it - lowering the risk of fear or injury.
- Bright and colourful to attract attention
- Perfect for primary schools
- A great addition to your outdoor or indoor play equipment
- Swivelling sitting platform which rotates as the user pulls the circulate central wheel
- Maximum weight limit 45kg
- Suitable for ages 3 years+
- Whizzy Dizzy dimensions: 550m x 300mm
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling; Health & self-care
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Physical Education
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 16. Activities: Active physical play
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Diversity