Uv Hand Wash Training Kit
5 out of 5 stars (1)
Exactly what was required
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
When it comes to maintaining a high level of hygiene during training sessions, our UV Hand Wash Training Kit ensures everyone understands the basic requirements. It has been designed to reveal incorrect hand washing techniques and help advise colleagues on how they can improve. Users should simply cover their hands with the UV hand wash and allow it to dry before washing their hands and drying them as would be normal practice. When highlighted with the UV torch, the areas that have not been appropriately washed with glow brightly and indicate inadequate techniques. It is a brilliant want to bring to light the importance of good hand hygiene and the steps that should be taken every single time. In addition, it can be used to test a worktop surface is being cleaned appropriately.
- Perfect for training both children and adults
- Helps to train healthcare professionals to improve the cleanliness of hospitals, schools and dental practices
- Great for hygiene awareness training and cross-contamination training
- Torch requires 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- COSHH approved
- Pack contains: 1 x 100ml Pro-Glow lotion, 1 x UV torch (batteries included), 1 directions for use, 1 hand cleansing sign, 1 hand wash sign
Our Uv Lotion for Infection Control Training is also available to purchase for replenishment purposes. If you're looking to improve the general hand hygiene in your business, we stock a range of products including the Gompels Handex Antibacterial Handwash and our Antibacterial Foam Handwash to support these goals.