When it comes to maintaining a high level of hygiene during training sessions, our UV Hand Wash Training Kit ensures everyone understands the basic requirements. It has been designed to reveal incorrect hand washing techniques and help advise colleagues on how they can improve. Users should simply cover their hands with the UV hand wash and allow it to dry before washing their hands and drying them as would be normal practice. When highlighted with the UV torch, the areas that have not been appropriately washed with glow brightly and indicate inadequate techniques. It is a brilliant want to bring to light the importance of good hand hygiene and the steps that should be taken every single time. In addition, it can be used to test a worktop surface is being cleaned appropriately.
- Perfect for training both children and adults
- Helps to train healthcare professionals to improve the cleanliness of hospitals, schools and dental practices
- Great for hygiene awareness training and cross-contamination training
- Torch requires 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- COSHH approved
- Pack contains: 1 x 100ml Pro-Glow lotion, 1 x UV torch (batteries included), 1 directions for use, 1 hand cleansing sign, 1 hand wash sign
Our UV Hand Wash Lotion for Infection Control is also available to purchase for replenishment purposes. If you're looking to improve the general hand hygiene in your business, we stock a range of products including the Gompels Handex Antibacterial Handwash and our Antibacterial Foam Handwash to support these goals.
Write a review for uv hand wash training kit
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Pair Of Scissors:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery