Type IIR Surgical Face Mask Tie On 50 Pack
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 4pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
Works Well Together
These Type IIR Surgical Face Mask Tie On 50 Pack are fluid-resistant surgical masks recommended for use in Care Homes, Hospitals, Dentists, NHS and the independent sectors due the their high bacterial filtration efficiency > 98%, and a splash resistance pressure >16kP. The tie on straps allow you to properly fit the mask to the face, to ensure a secure and safe fit whilst in use. This style of mask is great for people who find ear loops uncomfortable behind their ears when wearing them for an extended period of time. It also creates a better seal around the nose for people who wear glasses, helping to prevent steaming up of the lenses.
- Class 1 medical device EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 compliant
- Directive 93/42/EC
- 3 ply, fluid repellent design
- Tie on straps for secure fitting
- Single use, non-sterile
- Latex, PVC and Nickel free
- 50 per pack
3 layers of protection with Type IIR Surgical Face Mask Tie On 50 Pack
- Inner layer: soft against the skin, prevents fogging of goggles and glasses. 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
- Middle layer: Melt blown fabric, provides bacterial and particle filtration
- Outer layer: Antibacterial layer 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
Check out our range of PPE, suitable for use in care homes and nurseries.