Type IIR Medical Face Mask 50 Pack
Can I buy this?
Yes! This product isn't on our PPE+ list and so is available to all our customers. See the Help Hub for more details
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product is zero rated for VAT and as such VAT relief doesn't apply.
Our Type IIR Medical Facemask 50 Pack are compliant to EN 14683 for bacterial filtration efficiency for medical face masks. The 3 ply, single use design with tight fitting ear loops and nose clip is the ideal PPE for care homes and nurseries.
This Type IIR facemask has a bacterial filtration efficiency of >99% and splash resistance pressure >16kPa.
- Class 1 medical device EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 compliant
- Directive 93/42/EC
- 3 ply, fluid repellent design
- Ear loops for tight fitting
- Single use, non-sterile
- 50 masks per pack
3 layers of protection
- Inner layer: soft against the skin, prevents fogging of goggles and glasses. 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
- Middle layer: Melt blown fabric, provides bacterial and particle filtration
- Outer layer: Antibacterial layer 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric
Find a wide range of PPE at Gompels from disposable gloves to aprons and visors.