Sterile Eye Wash Pods 20ml
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
When it comes to the emergency care of your colleague's eyes, our Sterile Eye Wash Pods are a handy resource to have in your repertoire. This safe solution comes in individual 20ml pods which reduces the risk of waste and means you'll have the correct dose for each wound. Suitable for washing dirt and dust as well as other irritations out of your eyes, it can be applied directly without the risk of additional sensitivities. The sterile eye wash solution can be stored until required and used in seconds with its ready-mixed formula.
- Offers the correct dosage per injury
- Ready to use in seconds
- Individual 20ml pods
- Sterile single-use eye wash
- Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v sterile water
- Volume: 20ml
- Pack size: 1
How to use:
- Don protective gloves
- Twist of seal at the top of the pod
- Use your forefinger and thumb to hold your patient's eye in an open position
- Position the pod so that it is pointing directly at the open eye
- Squeeze the post in a gentle, consistent manner to encourage the flow of the sterile eye wash solution
- Ensure that the entire pod has been emptied into the irrigate eye
- Repeat stags 2 - 6 if required
- Seek medical attention