Sterile Eye Wash Pods 20ml
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
When it comes to the emergency care of your colleague's eyes, our Sterile Eye Wash Pods are a handy resource to have in your repertoire. This safe solution comes in individual 20ml pods which reduces the risk of waste and means you'll have the correct dose for each wound. Suitable for washing dirt and dust as well as other irritations out of your eyes, it can be applied directly without the risk of additional sensitivities. The sterile eye wash solution can be stored until required and used in seconds with its ready-mixed formula.
- Offers the correct dosage per injury
- Ready to use in seconds
- Individual 20ml pods
- Sterile single-use eye wash
- Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v sterile water
- Volume: 20ml
- Pack size: 1
How to use:
- Don protective gloves
- Twist of seal at the top of the pod
- Use your forefinger and thumb to hold your patient's eye in an open position
- Position the pod so that it is pointing directly at the open eye
- Squeeze the post in a gentle, consistent manner to encourage the flow of the sterile eye wash solution
- Ensure that the entire pod has been emptied into the irrigate eye
- Repeat stags 2 - 6 if required
- Seek medical attention