SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Covid Test Kit 10 Pack
5 out of 5 stars (1)
These tests have been a godsend and peace of mind for my nursery . I test my staff on a Monday before work. Last week one staff tested positive we knew within a few minutes and then stopped her going in sending her home to isolate .She had no symptoms .She went to a drive in to confirm it on the way home and she was positive .
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test comes in a large box containing 10 kits. The non-invasive and simple to use kit delivers a positive/negative result for COVID-19 in just 15 minutes and does not require specialist laboratory equipment.
Please note this kit only contains 1 bottle of buffer solution. For use by Healthcare professionals
- Ideal for asymptomatic weekly testing in all businesses
- Easy to follow instructions provided with each kit
- 96.5% accuracy validated with a clinical study of 200 tests
- 92% sensitivity and 99.26% specificity
- Positive or Negative result for COVID-19 in just 15 minutes
- Identifies a 'current' infection, not to be confused with an antibodies test
If you do have COVID-19 symptoms, urgently book a test online
The difference between an Antigen test vs a PCR test (currently used by the government)
Antigen testing is much faster and cheaper than the gold-standard tests that detect viral RNA using a technique called the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) which takes several hours in a specialist laboratory. PCR testing requires complex facilities and elaborate training of operators, thus suffering from limit testing capacity and delayed results.
Test Instructions (also included)
- Use swab to collect sample
- Add 5 drops of buffer to well A
- Insert the sample through well B to well A, rotate the shaft clockwise first and counterclockwise, twice each
- Peel off the adhesive, fold the left side over, and wait for 15 minutes
PayPal We unfortunately are unable to offer PayPal as a payment option if you purchase any Covid Test Kits. This is due to an exception within PayPal's Terms & Conditions.