Safety Goggles EN 166 B 3 & 4
Essential to ensuring your dental business is legally compliant, these Safety Goggles are an essential part of PPE. Providing a barrier between your eyes and everything from dust through to liquid splashes, they are manufactured from a transparent polycarbonate with indirect ventilation to prevent misting during use. The wide peripheral design provides exceptional vision with a durability that stands up to repeated use. Legally compliant, they are effective against most liquid splashes along with large dust particles and can be adjusted for comfort using the elasticated rear strap. These safety goggles also offer protection from medium energy impact from particles moving up to 120 m/second.
- Durable polycarbonate construction
- 360-degree transparent design allows for exceptional vision
- Suitable for protection against liquids and dust
- Indirect ventilation to prevent misting
- Compliant with EN166 3.4.9.B and EN 166 1.B
- Can be adjusted for exceptional comfort.
- Pack size: 1
- Dimensions- 190 x 80 x 76mm
Here at Gompels, we have a range of Workwear along with these safety goggles available to ensure your business is compliant with all relevant regulations. From Hi-Vis vest through to tabards and Looped Face Masks, you'll find everything you need right here in one place.
Write a review for safety goggles en 166 b 3 & 4
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Wheelchair:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery