Practical and economic, this Plastic Mop Bucket has been manufactured to support your janitorial team. Available in a range of colours to help with your contamination zone control, it has been specially designed to carry up to 15ml of water and detergent. The caged lid is suitable for wringing out excess water from a wide variety of mop heads while the smooth surface is easy to sanitise after use. A durable and easy-grip handle helps with transportation and flattened base supports it sturdily while you wash.
- Large and economical for busy work environments
- Hardwearing, durable plastic construction
- Easy-grip handle for quick transportation
- Colours available: Blue, Red, Yellow and Green
- Volume: 15ml
Which colour mop bucket to choose?
Depending on your contamination zone control guidelines, we would recommend:
- Red - High-risk areas including toilets and bathrooms
- Blue - Low-risk area including general floor cleaning
- Green - Food preparation areas
- Yellow - Hazardous and clinical waste areas
Here at Gompels, we also stock a range of Mop Heads and Handles to pair with your mop bucket. In addition to these, our own branded Gompels Lemon Floor gel offers an economic alternative to Flash Professional Delicate Surfaces - both available online here at exceptional wholesale prices.
Write a review for plastic mop bucket 15 litre
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Wheelchair:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery