Plastic Mop Bucket 15 Litre
4.7 out of 5 stars (3)
Good sturdy bucket and wringer.
Just what we needed, good value
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Practical and economic, this Plastic Mop Bucket has been manufactured to support your janitorial team. Available in a range of colours to help with your contamination zone control, it has been specially designed to carry up to 15ml of water and detergent. The caged lid is suitable for wringing out excess water from a wide variety of mop heads while the smooth surface is easy to sanitise after use. A durable and easy-grip handle helps with transportation and flattened base supports it sturdily while you wash.
- Large and economical for busy work environments
- Hardwearing, durable plastic construction
- Easy-grip handle for quick transportation
- Colours available: Blue, Red, Yellow and Green
- Volume: 15ml
Which colour plastic mop bucket to choose?
Depending on your contamination zone control guidelines, we would recommend:
- Red - High-risk areas including toilets and bathrooms
- Blue - Low-risk area including general floor cleaning
- Green - Food preparation areas
- Yellow - Hazardous and clinical waste areas