Paring Knife 3"
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
From businesses that focus on catering through to office and nursery kitchens, this Paring Knife is sure to come in handy. Designed specifically for the preparation of food, each one comes with a colour coded handle to help prevent cross-contamination during cooking. The ergonomic handle is comfortable for extended use while a high-quality stainless steel 3" blade comes sharpened to cut through everything from tough root vegetables to raw and cooked meats.
Paring knife colour coding:
- Yellow: Suitable for cooked meat
- Blue: Suitable for raw fish
- Green: Suitable for fruits and salads
- Black: Suitable for general use
- Red: Suitable for raw meat
- White: Suitable for dairy or bakery
- Brown: Suitable for vegetables
- Purple: Use as part of your colour coded kitchen system to ensure your are fully compliant when saying a product is 'free from' all stated allergens.
For all your catering needs, here at Gompels we also stock our Bread Knife 8", our Vegetable Knife 4" and even colour coded Chopping Boards to help support the cross contamination control regime in your workplace.