Paring Knife 3"
From businesses that focus on catering through to office and nursery kitchens, this Paring Knife is sure to come in handy. Designed specifically for the preparation of food, each one comes with a colour coded handle to help prevent cross-contamination during cooking. The ergonomic handle is comfortable for extended use while a high-quality stainless steel 3" blade comes sharpened to cut through everything from tough root vegetables to raw and cooked meats.
Paring knife colour coding:
- Yellow: Suitable for cooked meat
- Blue: Suitable for raw fish
- Green: Suitable for fruits and salads
- Black: Suitable for general use
- Red: Suitable for raw meat
- White: Suitable for dairy or bakery
- Brown: Suitable for vegetables
- Purple: Use as part of your colour coded kitchen system to ensure your are fully compliant when saying a product is 'free from' all stated allergens.
For all your catering needs, here at Gompels we also stock our Bread Knife 8", our Vegetable Knife 4" and even colour coded Chopping Boards to help support the cross contamination control regime in your workplace.
Write a review for paring knife 3"
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Plaster:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery