Designed for effective use within residential and care homes, our Napkin Bib Waterproof Large Blue offers dignity to every single one of your residents. The staple shape has been crafted to mimic a traditional napkin, removing any discomfort with wearing a bib while properly protecting clothing from dropped food and drink. Manufactured from a heavyweight polyester, the bib has been backed with a waterproof PVC that ensures liquids are unable to penetrate through. An elongated diamond shape ensures every piece of food or liquid is capture with wide sides that can be used to dab the sides of the mouth. For maintenance, the heavy duty material requires none to minimal ironing and poppers around the neck with an adjustable popper fitting allowing for safe removal. Available in large case sizes of 100, each napkin bib can be stored aside until required in a compact and organised manner.
- Adjustable popper fastening for safe and reliable wear
- Waterproof PVC and heavyweight polyester construction
- Provides a barrier between clothes and foods.
- Napkin bib is sized to cover the entire torso of an adult body
- Dimensions when square: 620mm x 620mm
- Dimensions when rhombus (when in use): 850mm x 850mm
- Pack size: 1
- Case size: 100
What have our customers said about this napkin bib?
"The service user who is trying out the bib for us is very impressed - he is not able to put it on himself, but likes the fact he can remove it very easily.
He is also impressed by how much more comfortable it is than disposable aprons and the coverage it gives."
Write a review for napkin bib waterproof large blue
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Wheelchair:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery