Message Mirror - How I Feel
Help them to develop their understanding of emotions with our Message Mirror - How I Feel. A great way to incite conversation, discuss feelings and to encourage a positive self image, this hand help mirror has been cut to a comfortable and smooth circular shape for easy gripping. The words 'How I Feel' have been laser cut around the front, prompting users to consider this feeling during playtime. For added convenience, the rear-side has been affixed for double-sided sticky pads that allows it to be mounted to any wall and at any heights. Supporting your pupils as they grow and develop, add this versatile message mirror to your toy range today.
- Can be wall mounted with supplied double-sided sticky pads
- Prompts user to consider their feelings
- Suitable for all ages
- Laser cut for a smooth surface - ideal for young children
- Dimensions: 200mm diameter
- Supports the EYFS/National Curriculum
- Supports quality provisions using ITERS & ECERS
When it comes to explorative play, we also stock our Easy Hold Wooden Mirror, Easy Hold Magnifier and our Wooden Hand Lens - all designed to support their development and available here at exceptional wholesale prices.
Write a review for message mirror - how i feel
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Pencil:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery