iD Pants Pull Up Xlarge Plus 14
4.7 out of 5 stars (3)
Good fit but could do with a more absorbent pant
Excellent value for money
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product has been classified as being VAT exemptible if it is being purchased for a person who is chronically sick or disabled. Please check our guidelines on eligability.
Make sure you're logged in, to display VAT relief on this product.
An easy option for care or residential homes, these iD Pants Adult Pull Up offer discrete protection against incontinence. Suitable for moderate to heavy urinary incontinence, they allow the wearer to maintain their independence and dignity. The pull up pants are designed to be worn as an alternative to conventional underwear with a fast absorption rate that eliminates the risk of leaks. An elasticated waist and leg holes pair with a cotton-feel back sheet to offer the ultimate comfort while contouring around the body and allowing a full range of movement with added security.
- Suitable for moderate to heavy incontinence
- Odour control system prevents the formation of ammonia and unpleasant scents
- Anatomically designed to hug the body for comfort and security
- Cotton-like feel for the ultimate comfort throughout the day
- Waterproof, integrated anti-leak cuffs help to prevent leaks
- Dermatological tested and latex free.
- Waist size: 130cm - 170cm
- Absorbency: 1700ml
- Pack size: 14
- Case size: 4