To ensure the full compliance of current hand washing requirements, invest in the Hibi Liquid Hand Rub & Surgical Wash 500ml. Ideal for portable cleansing with it's waterless design, this hand wash effectively kills bacteria, fungi and viruses. Suitable for everything from visiting vets and doctors through to pre-operative disinfection and general hand rub, the wash can be used in line with current guidelines for the cleanest hands. The antimicrobial formulation is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeasts, dematophyte fungi and lipophilic viruses.
- Ideal for travelling doctors or vets as well as busy work environments.
- Waterless hand rub formulation for ease of use - evaporates from skin quickly
- Kills MRSA in under 15 seconds
- Contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.5%) and Isopropanol (2-Propanol)
- Suitable for pre-operative disinfection
- Compliant with BS EN 1499:2013
- Volume: 500ml
HOW TO USE HAND RUB
Surgical Hand disinfection: Apply 3-5 ml of product onto clean, dry (healthy) cupped hands and rub over hands and forearms until product is rubbed in. Repeat applications keeping hands wet for a total of 1.5 minutes. Rub until dry. Do not rinse.
Hygienic Hand disinfection: Apply 3-5 ml of product onto clean, dry (healthy) cupped hands and rub over hands and wrists for 30 seconds until product is rubbed in. Rub until dry. Do not rinse.
Help make their compliance as easy as possible with the corresponding Hibi Scrub Disinfectant Pump Dispenser.
Write a review for hibi liquid hand rub + surgical wash 500ml
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Pencil:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery