Gompels sterilising fluid is a non-hazardous chlorine based bleaching agent, formulated to kill bacteria, viruses and fungi in 15 minutes; it is ideal for use in nurseries, hospitals and care homes, and is BS EN 1276 compliant.
Formulated with the same active ingredients as Milton disinfecting fluid, it provides protection you can count on as it disinfects bottles, teats, utensils, urinals, floors, sheeting, worktops, plastic protective clothing and other equipment quickly and effectively.
Designed for use in catering environments, Gompels sterilising fluid is suitable for sanitising water for drinking, for washing fruit, vegetables, meat, and for washing chopping boards. Equally, it is ideal for disinfecting tooth brushes, food bowls and other food preparation utensils.
How do I use Gompels sterilising fluid?
- Prepare a bucket of water with 5 litres of clean water and add your required concentration of sterilising fluid
- Ensure all utensils have been pre-cleaned of excess dirt and soil before placing into the bucket
- Wait 15 minutes only
- Remove from bucket, dry and the utensil is sterilised and ready to use (there is no need to rinse items)
- Once prepared, the solution will last for up to 24 hours, allowing for continuous sterilising action
How much disinfecting fluid do I need to add to my bucket of water?
- For bottles and teats, use 15ml for every 2.5 litres of water
- For utensils for internal bodily use, use 50ml for every 1 litre of water
- For irrigating burns and wounds, use 50ml for every 1 litre of water
- For preventing food poisoning, use 15ml for every 2.5 litres of water in raw meats, fruits and vegetables
- For disinfecting surfaces and chopping boards use 45ml for every 2.5 litres of water
- For drinking water use 2.5ml for every 5 litres of water
Always read the instructions on the label carefully when using Gompels products.
- Extremely safe - formulated for disinfecting across the home, office, workplace
- Effective and fast to use - simply dilute for use in bottle sprays, buckets and sinks
- Kills bacteria, fungi and viruses in 15 minutes with its aqueous solution of sodium hypochlorite and sodium chloride
- Chlorine levels - 10000ppm with water. Non-hazardous and requires no skin protection (except for prolonged periods of use)
- BS EN 1276 compliant
- Great value with our 2 x 5 litre cases
Gompels stock a wide range of products designed to sterilise and disinfect the home, office and workplace.
Write a review for gompels sterilising fluid 2 x 5 ltr
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Palette:|
Select the number of bulk buys you require above, this will automatically add the correct number of products to your basket.
You may only have one active bulk buy per product.
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery