Gompels Shaped Pads 20
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Our Gompels Shaped Pads have been designed to be super absorbent, yet discreet and comfortable. The fabric back reduces noises whilst the user is walking about and the wetness indicator clearly shows when the pad needs changing. Available in 3 different absorbency levels, there is sure to be a suitable option for you.
Absorbency Levels / Colours:
- Purple Extra - 2000ml total absorption
- Yellow Extra plus - 2200ml total absorption
- Green Super - 2700ml total absorption
- Haigh Macerator approved
- Elasticated side cuffs offer anti-leak protection for added dignity
- Wetness indicator alerts to the correct time for pad to be changes
- Create no rustling sound to help wearer maintain their lifestyle
- Individually folded and packaged for ease of use
- For use with Gompels Net Pants
- Pack size: 20
- Case size: 6
The anatomically deigned pad and elasticated leg cuff helps to prevent leakage, whilst the addition of SAP ensures liquids are quickly absorbed without the need for excess bulky fluff pulp.
Check out our range of wet and dry wipes, perfect for cleansing residents.