Developed to meet stringent industry standards, our Gompels Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves have an ambidextrous design to promote comfort. Suitable for non-invasive medical procedures such as washing or cleaning, their strong design has been achieved through the use of power free vinyl. They have been finished in a bright red for visual identification and each glove helps to reduce the absorption and spread of environmental allergens. A low-cost alternative to latex gloves, they reduce the risk of allergies or irritants while moulding to fit your hands effectively with a range of sizes available.
- Ambidextrous design
- Powder-free design reduces absorption and spread of environmental allergens
- Brightly colours to ensure high visibility
- Meets or exceeds BS EN455 Part 1 & AQL 1.5 medical grade
- Please note - these gloves are non-sterile and not suitable for invasive medical procedures.
- Seamless construction for comfort and dexterity.
- Resistant to most household chemicals
- Size available: Small, Medium, Large or X-Large
- Pack size: 100
- Colour: Red
Write a review for gompels powder-free vinyl gloves red 100
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Trigger Spray:|