Gompels Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves Red 100
5 out of 5 stars (3)
Great product, and rapid delivery
Perfect for preschool use.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Developed to meet stringent industry standards, our Gompels Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves have an ambidextrous design to promote comfort. Suitable for non-invasive medical procedures such as washing or cleaning, their strong design has been achieved through the use of power free vinyl. They have been finished in a bright red for visual identification and each glove helps to reduce the absorption and spread of environmental allergens. A low-cost alternative to latex gloves, they reduce the risk of allergies or irritants while moulding to fit your hands effectively with a range of sizes available.
- Ambidextrous design
- Powder-free design reduces absorption and spread of environmental allergens
- Brightly colours to ensure high visibility
- Meets or exceeds BS EN455 Part 1,2 &3; AQL 1.5 medical grade
- Please note - these gloves are non-sterile and not suitable for invasive medical procedures.
- Seamless construction for comfort and dexterity.
- Resistant to most household chemicals
- Size available: Small, Medium, Large or X-Large
- Pack size: 100
- Colour: Red